Urban Legends Of Rock & Roll
Click on item #135 in the shopping cart to buy this book.
|Urban Legends of Rock and Roll |
You Never Can Tell...
by Dale Sherman
Have you heard the news?
Everyone else has!
The stories about your favorite rock and rollers and what the crazy, impossible things that they've done. And you know they must be true, because a friend of a friend saw it happen! Or, rather a friend of a nephew of a hairdresser of an Internet spy of a friend of the rock star's third cousin saw it happen. Anyway, you know these stories just HAVE to be true:
· The King who faked his death and is now working as a truck driver.
· The rock artist who had a couple of ribs removed to make himself more "flexible."
· The pop singer who cried when seeing starving children on television because she would "love to be as skinny as that."
· The "Gross-Out" competition between two superstars of the 1970s.
· The infinite number of performers who are trying to convert teenagers into Satanism.
· The band that found new uses for a stuffed mudshark.
· And many, many more!
And, they're all true!
Or, are they?
You Never Can Tell covers the gauntlet of great rock and roll myths. From the tales that are just peculiar to legends so outlandish they can hardly be believed. From the stories made up for publicity, to stories invented to destroy a performer's career. From the beginning of rock and roll, up to the present and beyond.
You Never Can Tell is packed with incredible stories about fame, music, money, sex, conspiracies, death, and everything in between! Which are true? Which are false?
One thing is for sure - You Never Can Tell!
Get Urban Legends of Rock and Roll at your local book seller!